NEW YORK, NY— (January 30, 2018) – Secdo, a pioneer in automated endpoint security and incident response technology, today was ranked the number one solution by customers in the Leaders Quadrant for Incident Response by G2 Crowd. In a series of reviews by business customers, Secdo, who is regarded as an Endpoint Detection and Response vendor by Gartner, received an average of 4.7 stars out of 5. To achieve the number one rating, the company beat out 31 other vendors, including Carbon Black, CrowdStrike, Cybereason, SentinelOne and others. Secdo’s platform received exceptional ratings for innovative features, product direction, and customer support.
G2 Crowd is a leading business software review platform, leveraging its 250,000+ user reviews read by over one million software buyers each month to help them make better purchasing decisions. In the Secdo profile by G2 Crowd, customers ranked the company’s software as the top Incident Response (IR) platform on the market.
“We’re aware of some of the top EDRs [Endpoint Detection and Response tools]. Unlike Secdo, they do not provide an automation layer for the investigation of incidents and alerts,” noted one business customer review. “That’s a game changer for us. Instead of drilling into each alert and trying to match it with the relevant endpoint data, Secdo does that automatically for us.”
“Secdo offers excellent incident response capabilities,” said another G2 Crowd reviewer and information technology services analyst. “The company’s software validates and investigates the alerts automatically and once a real threat has been found, Secdo remediates the alerts surgically. Administrators using the technology can deal with all alerts using a single interface, reducing investigation time from days to minutes.”
Secdo is the only solution purpose built to address the needs of security teams in handling every endpoint security threat, from alert triage to resolution. By incorporating thread-level visibility and artificial intelligence in one platform, Secdo automatically investigates every security event whether it’s from third party providers like SIEM, or the in-built threat hunting capability, to:
- Empower analysts of any skill level to rapidly assess each security event and determine the risk level in seconds
- Provide a complete picture of the attack, identifying the root cause, scope of endpoints involved, and file reputation so incident response teams can take immediate action
- Scale response from one machine to the entire environment without any risk to business continuity, eliminating the threat and preventing proliferation
- Quickly hunt for unseen external or internal threats and provide a customized form of threat detection that is unique to the organization
- Adapt and evolve by learning from past investigations and applying preventative measures for future similar attacks, this dramatically reduces repetitive work and lowers the surface areas of risk
“Security teams have been waiting for a solution built to ease their burden in the most difficult part of what they do, incident investigation,” said Gil Barak, CTO and Co-Founder of Secdo. “We’re honored to receive this accolade as confirmation that our unique view is valued, 2018 will be a big year of innovation for Secdo and I’d like to thank our loyal customer base for their support.”