Automatic Alert Investigation
Secdo’s Unique, Patented Causality Analysis Enginetm Automatically Correlates Any Alert From Any Source With Host Forensic Data to Reveal the Full Context of the Alert Instantly, Allowing Security Teams To Shorten Incident Response Time and Boost Their Productivity.
- Slash Alert Processing Time to Seconds
- Reduce False Positives
- Automatically Investigate Alerts Accurately & Efficiently
- Increase Productivity of SOC & IR Teams
- Multiply the Number of Alerts Handled Daily
- Close Gaps in Defenses & Prevent Future Attacks
Causality Analysis of forensic data
Secdo’s unique, patented Causality Analysis Engine continuously analyzes the historical endpoint and server forensic data to create causality chains – the chain of events associated with any sub-process, host, user, connection or file.
BIOCs - Threat hunting based on behaviors
Unlike IOCs, which are static values, BIOCs are flexible, multi-factored queries that can be constructed quickly and matched against all incoming endpoint data. Lessons learned from incidents can be saved as rules for automated alert-generation to customize cyber security and reduce risk.