PROACTIVELY IDENTIFY AND BLOCK ATTACKS
Secdo can be optimized to learn from incidents within the enterprise and across the greater threat
landscape to proactively identify and stop attacks before they can even start.
- Proactively identifies and shuts down threats before they can do
- Prevents future incidents to keep the enterprise compliant
- Improves overall security efficacy, facilitating platform tuning to
optimize detection and response
- Saves time and resources, preventing the need to investigate or recover
from a recurring attack
- Reduces the burden on staff, making it easier and faster to
ADAPTIVE IOC & BIOC RULES
Secdo offers an adaptive workflow that allows analysts, at any expertise level, to configure and tune rules, including PowerShell, indicators of compromise (IOCs) and behavior-based IOCs (BIOC) rules, to optimize the ongoing detection and prevention of recurring attacks in the enterprise. Block similar malicious activity, behavioral patterns or known-bad processes before they can do any damage.