The Most Complete Platform for
Become a Partner
Managed Detection and Response
A MULTI-TENANT PLATFORM PURPOSE BUILT
FOR SERVICE PROVIDERS
Enhance your security practice with advanced managed detection and response capabilities
Optimize your services across customers with AI and automation in a best-of-breed EDR solution
Accelerate incident response times and easily expand your offering with a managed IR platform
Generate New Revenue & Exceed Client Demand
- Expand service catalog to include advanced threat hunting, threat detection and prevention, alert triage and investigation, incident response, compliance and risk.
- Customize threat defenses and close security gaps based on clients’ unique requirements or network architecture.
- Leverage a single low-impact agent for visibility and control without any risk to client production systems.
- Rise above traditional service providers and claim top service revenue with differentiated services, better results and incomparable SLAs.
Lower Operational Costs and Increase Your Efficiency
- Utilize a single, multi-tenant solution to service, monitor, and manage multiple clients, all through one console.
- Dramatically improve productivity and reduce staff fatigue with automation of many Tier-1, Tier-2, and Tier-3 functions.
- Automated investigation of every security alert reveals a complete picture of an attack and identifies the root cause, empowering junior-level analysts to operate as seasoned experts.
- Optimize your security operations workflow to surpass even the most rigorous of client SLAs.
Go Beyond What Others Offer
- Close the loop between SIEM, alert triage, incident response, remediation, and defense to continually reduce your clients’ attack surface.
- Gain superior depth of visibility into every endpoint, and detect ransomware, file-less, in-memory, and advanced 0-day malware missed by other security tools.
- Monitor threat trends and apply proactive detection and response measures across all clients, in just a few clicks .
- Engage with systems remotely and apply remediation techniques without affecting business productivity.
"With just a few hours of training, Secdo can help even a junior analyst approach incident response like an expert.”Tom Bowers, Chief Security Startegist, ePlus
Secdo integrates with every SIEM or 3rd party security alerting technology
to automatically investigate and respond to any event
Become a Secdo Partner
AUTOMATED ENDPOINT SECURITY AND IR
How Security and incident response teams can multiply their effectiveness
BEHAVIORAL INDICATORS OF COMPROMISE
SANS webinar: How leveraging BIOCs can automate incident response
SECDO FOR MSSPs
Secdo reduces MSSPs operational costs while increasing their profitability